24 hrs lab
24 Hour Laboratory for Effective Diagnosis of Diseases
A laboratory test helps to validate the health issue of patients for effective and precise treatment, avoiding any glitch. This makes doctors ask for a laboratory test before confirming the health situation of any patient. A medical laboratory is a place where clinical pathology tests are carried out to get a clear picture of the health condition of the patients. These laboratories play a key role in the efficient diagnosis of diseases.
The tests are usually carried out by analyzing body fluids like blood and urine. The process helps in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases. Throughout the world, the laboratories may vary in size and complexity and can offer a variety of medical testing services.
Common Functions of a Clinical Laboratory
A clinical laboratory is used to examine the contents in the blood, urine and other body fluids. A clinic is incomplete without a proper functioning medical laboratory. Below mentioned are the common tasks that come under a medical laboratory:
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of blood, urine, and other body fluids
- Looks into the chemical processes and chemical substances inside the human body
- Study the blood sample in relation to the response of the immune system towards the pathogens
- Analyzing the hormonal content in the blood
- Looks into the coagulation of blood
24 Hour Laboratory at Dhyan Health Care
- The laboratory conducts Ambulatory Blood Gas (ABG) test to measure the pH, acidity, oxygen, and carbon dioxide level in the blood
- A Complete Blood Count (CBC) test is done to analyze the overall health of the patient
- An electrolyte analyzer helps to check the electrolyte level in the body to look out for metabolic disorders
- There is a separate piece of equipment to check thyroid in patients
- The laboratory undertakes biochemical analyzes
- It also conducts blood and urine culture to detect the presence of bacteria in the sample
- Electroencephalogram helps to detect the disorders related to brain activity
- The electrical activity of the heart can be checked through an electrocardiogram
- Dhyan Health Care also has a facility where they meet the patients to collect the blood sample
- “Uyuir Nokkam ” is one of the initiatives from Dhyan Health Care which deals with a whole body checkup. The cost for a whole body checkup in their clinic at Kovilpatti is Rs. 987
- The same scheme cost just Rs. 600 in their clinic at Kalugumalai owing to the financial situation of the residents in the area
- “Uyir Thuli” is another scheme from Dhyan Health Care which involves testing the parameters related diabetic patients and to rule out its complication
- “Uyrin Uthiram” is a scheme to find out the chances of cancer before the symptoms starts to the patient. This test is useful for patient aged more than 40 years and to patients whose 1st degree or second degree relatives are affected by cancer.
- “Siragugal” is a scheme to rule out disease related to joint pains especially Rheumatic Arthritis
Find effective diagnosis and care for your condition at Dhyan Health Care. Dr. Sivakumar and his team will help you find the most effective treatment for your health condition.