Effective Critical Care treats life-threatening illness
Most of the times injuries and diseases come unannounced. The right treatment at the right time yields positive results. Critical care is a healthcare specialty that treats patients with severe, life-threatening illnesses or injuries. A patient may be given critical care at any place including the scene of the accident, in an ambulance, in the hospital emergency room, or in the operating room.
But the majority of critical care services are delivered in highly specialized intensive care units. Critical care is provided by a team of highly experienced and professional physicians, nurses, and respiratory care technicians.
When does a Patient Require Critical Care?
A patient is rarely admitted directly to the critical care unit. They are usually taken directly from the emergency room where they are stabilized and given care. Not every patient requires critical care. Patients suffering from the following conditions are usually given critical care.
- Patients who suffer from a heart attack, poisoning, or pneumonia
- Patients who have had any surgical complications
- Premature birth and stroke also requires critical care
- People who have trouble breathing and requires a ventilator to support respiratory activities are treated in critical care units
- Critical care includes trauma care, where the injuries are a result of an automobile accident, gunshot, or severe burns
- Patients with lung problems, organ failure, brain trauma, and blood infection are also treated under critical care
You are in Safe Hands-Critical Care at Dhyan Health Care
Dhyan Health Care offers one of the most effective critical care treatments for patients suffering from acute illnesses. Take a look at what makes Dhyan Health Care one of the safest choices for availing the best treatment for your condition:
- The clinic offers thrombolysis for severe cases of stroke
- Thrombolysis helps in breaking down and dispersing a clot that prevents the blood from reaching the brain
- The procedure helps the patient to walk within a period ranging from one hour to ten days depending on the severity of the condition
- The patient’s previous medical history, their age, and their time of arrival at the hospital helps the doctor in deciding the kind of critical treatment required for the patient
- Heart attack patients are provided effective care at the hospital
- A ventilator is provided for patients who have respiratory issues
- An infusion pump or syring pump is provided to supply controlled amounts of medications into the blood of the patients
- The use of multiple parameter monitors help in detecting even the smallest of change in the clinical status of the patient
- The staff at Dhyan Health Care are trained in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Basic Life Support helps to maintain blood circulation to the patients brain
- The doctors in the clinic are given sufficient training in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) as per American Heart Association.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support is usually an option for treating cardiac arrest, stroke, and other serious cardiovascular emergencies
- The Clinic is equipped with a sterile ICU that prevents any chance of infection
- Every critically ill patient would be looked after by a nurse who is specialized in that particular field
- Critical care is offered for patients suffering from stroke, heart attacks, and respiratory problems that require a ventilator
Find the most effective treatment for your condition at Dhyan Health Care. Dr. Sivakumar and his team will help you find the root cause of your problem. They will offer one of the most efficient treatments and will help you get relieved from your condition.