A 24 Hour Pharmacy Ensures Non-Stop Medical Supply!
The very next step after consulting a physician is getting the medicines prescribed. Timely intake of these medicines ensures faster recovery of the patients. A pharmacy is a retail store which provides FDA approved prescription medications and some over the counter medicines that does not require a doctor’s prescription.
One can find a variety of pharmacies including community pharmacies, hospital pharmacies, clinical pharmacies, ambulatory care pharmacies and so on. Along with selling prescription drugs, a community pharmacy also sells over the counter medicines like cough medicines, pain relievers, grooming, and hygiene products.
What does a Pharmacist Do?
Licensed pharmacists are employed by the pharmacies to fill the prescriptions. They give advice on the use and side effects of over the counter medications. A pharmacist, thereby, helps in promoting the safe and effective use of medications. Some other functions of the pharmacist include:
- Looks into the quality of the medicine supplied
- Makes sure that that the prescribed medicines are suitable for the patients
- Gives advice to the patients regarding the intake of medicines and their possible side effects
- In some cases, pharmacists supervise the production of medicines
- Also makes sure that medicines supplied are legally approved
24 Hour Pharmacy at Dhyan Health Care
- Dhyan Health Care is well equipped with a 24 hour working pharmacy in both their clinics at Kovipatti and Kalugumalai
- Their clinic at Kalugumalai has the Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Pharmacy which provides medicines at a lower cost than the standard rate at the market
- Anybody can avail these medicines at a lower cost
- If the doctor feels like the patient is unable to afford the medicines at the present rate, they are again given a discount of 10- 20% for the prescribed medicines
- The patients suffering from chronic illnesses who do not have the financial situation to afford the cost of medicines can benefit from this facility
With a 24-hour working pharmacy, the patients can get medicines under any emergencies without a delay. By giving medicines at a lower cost, Dhyan Health Care helps many patients who otherwise have no means to afford the cost. Under the guidance of Dr. Sivakumar, every patient is given the finest treatment which aids in fast recovery. They look into every need of the patient and gives necessary treatment without a delay.