Just take a look and check do you have a Joint Pain / Arthritis?
There are 100 of unique conditions of Joint pain or Arthritis. They all differ from each other by symptoms. Most common symptoms are:
- It is the first sign of arthritis. Feels like a dull ache or burning sensation.
- It may start after continuous use of joints like walking up on the stairs.
- Some feel soreness in the morning or report an achy feeling when it rains or in humid conditions.
- After paining, the joints get swell up.
- It happens due to increased production of synovial fluid in joints, where it act as a cushion in balanced amount in a normal joint.
- Joint redness
- Joint warmth
Still are you in a search of a solution for Joint pain?
Joints enable the movement of bones that helps in the movement of the body. More than 90% of people in the world suffer from the joint pains which restrict their coordination of all works including their job, career, studies, passion, and responsibilities.
Know, what is joint pain!
Joint pain refers to discomfort, aches soreness arising from different parts of the joint including- cartilage, bone, ligaments, tendons or muscles. It can also be a result of an illness or injury. It is also referred to as Arthritis / Arthralgia.
The most common cause of joint pain is Arthritis. There two main forms of arthritis are Osteoarthritis (OA) and Rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
- Commonly seen in adults over the age of 40
- Slowly progress and tends to affect commonly larger, weight-bearing joints such as:
- Lower back
- It also affects other parts such as:
- Feeling soreness and stiffness in the morning
- Struggling to move the joints
Causes for the disease
Break down of cartilages which serve as a cushion and shock absorber for the joints.
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
This kind of arthritis is mainly seen in women than men. It deforms and debilitates the joints over the course of time. It causes pain, inflammation and builds up in joints as the body’s immune system attacks the membrane which lines the joints.
Other causes for Joint pains
There are many other reasons like Gout, an injury, Cancer, Osteoporosis etc.
- Shortened breath
- Chest pain
The solution is here!
There are various types of treatments including traditional methods. In the present era doctors mostly suggest to go for Prolotherapy.
What is prolotherapy?
It is an alternative therapy which helps us to repair ligaments. It is also known as regenerative injection therapy or Proliferation therapy. It is meant for injured joints and connective tissues. It can treat the areas like back, neck, knees, shoulder, hips, hands, pelvic floor.
How it is done?
Watery injection of irritant solution contains natural substances like saline, dextrose, and ozone which is injected to the affected joints. It will help in the growth of new healthy ligaments/tendon fibers. It is a typical treatment program that involves 15 to 20 shots given in monthly followed by occasional shots if it is needed.
How does it work?
Once it is activated, it triggers the body’s healing response and body gets strengthens and repairs damaged ligaments. Thus it stabilizes the joints. Once the joint is better supported, the pain disappears.
Why should we go for it?
It is an all-natural permanent treatment that helps the body to repair itself to reduce pain. It is much safe and recovery is done in a short period with fewer chances of infection and treatment process take up to 30 minutes or less. This treatment is reported to have fewer side effects where patients will only have temporary pain after the injections.
Who should go for Prolotherapy?
- Those who are not ready to accept Knee replacement as mode of treatment
- Those who are not responding to conservative pain management
- Those who are willing to treat the cause of pain and not just to relieve pain
- Those who have tried physiotherapy reduced weight and are still suffering from pain, then the best step to do next is Prolotherapy.
- Those who are fed up with alternative therapies like acupuncture can choose Prolotherapy as a solution for a long term result.